Prior to Initiation of Therapy
- Should be administered under supervision of Experienced Personnel in Equipped Facility (for cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- Anaphylactic and anaphylactoid reactions may occur following administration of any dose or course.
- Cardiotoxicity, CNS & Systemic Reactions: potentially life-threatening reactions including pulmonary edema, shock, cardiovascular collapse, cardiac/respiratory arrest, seizures, coma, cerebral edema, cerebral herniation, blindness and paralysis.
- Cytokine Release Syndrome
MONITORING RECOMMENDATIONS RELATED TO BLACK BOX DATA
- Fluid status carefully monitored at baseline and during therapy
- Pretreatment with methylprednisolone to minimized Cytokine Release Syndrome
Updated January 2018