Hemopoietic Depression; Hepatic Necrosis Risk
- Should be administered under supervision of a qualified physician experience in the use of cancer chemotherapy.
- Hemopoietic depression is the most common toxicity
- Hepatic Necrosis has been reported
- Carcinogen, Teratogen based on animal studies
- Assessment of Benefit/Risk ratio should be considered in each patient
MONITORING RECOMMENDATIONS RELATED TO BLACK BOX DATA
- Careful monitoring of red blood cells, white blood cells and platelet levels.
Updated January 2018