Hepatic, Hematologix Risks
- Use with extreme caution in patients with renal impairment
- Close monitoring of hematologic, renal and hepatic function
- Review instructions thoroughly before administration
MONITORING RECOMMENDATIONS RELATED TO BLACK BOX DATA
- Baseline electrolytes, hematological and renal status of patients should be determined.
- Frequent monitoring of hematological(leucocyte and thrombocyte course), renal and hepatic status (alkaline phosphatase, SGOT, SGPT)of all patients.
- Renal impairment may cause drug accumulation, thus blood concentrations and kidney function should be monitored during therapy.
Updated January 2018