Urotoxicity; Myelosuppression; CNS Toxicity
- Use by experienced physician with cancer chemotherapy
- Hemorraghic cystitis have been reported with use.
- May require discontinuation.
- Confusion, coma have been reported with use.
- May require discontinuation
- Maybe severe, and dose related.
MONITORING RECOMMENDATIONS RELATED TO BLACK BOX DATA
- Hematological profile monitored prior to each dose regularly during therapy
- Urinalysis (presence of red blood cells) prior to each dose and monitored regularly during therapy
- Urotoxicity and CNS toxicity may require discontinuation of use.
Updated January 2018